- 6 cups raw rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 apples, cored and blended
- ¼ cup raw honey (or any natural sugar)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tsp tahini
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Place diced apple, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and tahini in a good blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Place parchment onto two baking sheets and spray canola oil baking spray onto the parchment paper so the granola does not stick while baking.
- Pour the wet ingredients over 5 cups of oats in your mixing bowl and mix using a spoon
- Place on one prepared baking tray.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the mixture is light brown and toasty.
- Make sure to stir every 10-15 minutes to make sure the granola is cooking evenly (pay special attention to the granola at the edges so that is does not burn).
- Meanwhile, on another baking tray, place 1 cups of oats with raisins and bake 10 min or until slightly brown.
- Mix together in a large bowl and allow to cool for 30 min.
- Store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator.