The annual letterpress Jewish holiday calendar 5779 is available now until July 18th.
If you’re doing a Google search every time you want to find out the exact dates for this year’s Jewish holidays, writing them in your paper planner, or entering them once into your electronic calendar, the holidays can feel out of sight, out of mind.
You’d love to have a beautiful Jewish object in your home that makes you feel proud of your heritage—but you haven’t found anything that delights and inspires you.
The Jewish Food Hero Holiday Calendar displays the 16 major Jewish holidays with beautiful custom icons and this year’s dates.
Printed with letterpress on thick, luxurious linen paper, you won’t be able to stop running your hands over the imagery.
Perfect for display in your home, it also makes a unique and special gift for hostesses, schools, and synagogues. Particularly for Rosh Hashanah, the calendar serves as an ideal L’shanah Tovah gift.
This calendar is where beauty and our Jewish traditions connect.
- Size is 8 x 10”
- Letterpress print on thick, white linen paper
- Limited edition print
- Packaged in a cello sleeve with cardboard backing
Includes dates for 16 major Jewish holidays:
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
- Shemini Atzeret & Simchat Torah
- 10th of Tevet
- Tu B’Shvat
- Tan’anit Esther
- Lag B’Omer
- 17th of Tammuz
- Tish’a B’Av
- Tu B’Av
Choose Your Own Display
Here are a few ideas for where and how to display this calendar:
- In the home—displayed on the refrigerator held by magnets or in a frame hung on your wall
- In schools—on a bulletin board as part of an educational display or framed on a shelf where children can see it
- In synagogues—framed in the entrance area, in the Hebrew school classroom, or in the Rabbi’s office
When you order your letterpress Jewish holiday calendar, you will also get two special gifts:
- Via email: An instant download of high-resolution PDF file of the 5779 Jewish holiday calendar will be emailed to you
- With your calendar: A beautiful recipe card for a plant based healthier Honey cake recipe