Jewish Food Hero Blog Assistant
Duration: 1 year with a 6 months probationary period
Vacancy closes on 30 May (or until position is filled)
Location: Battambang, Cambodia, SE Asia
Scope of job and essential job tasks
Jewish Food Hero is a blog focused on healthy living – plant based recipes, modern Jewish props, and supportive ideas. The blog assistant will focus on blog content writing and social media. He/she will ensure high quality output for the social media platforms and blog of the company.
He/she will be actively researching blog topics, writing content for the blog and social media, and managing the social media platforms to maintain and build community, promote the company, its values and its products (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, Facebook ads,…)
He/she will schedule content both on blog and social media platforms.
He/she is very familiar with WordPress, Mailchimp and is tech savvy.
Essential skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Very good organizational skills (we use project management tool called “Trello”)
- Tech-savvy (you know a lot already about tech, are naturally curious, and can learn skills by reading, watching training videos, asking questions, etc.)
- Quick learner
- Cares about design
- Good writer + communicator
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Positive and creative
- Can work autonomously and as a part of a small team (following an agreed-upon work plan)
BA in liberal arts
Additional training in computer technology, marketing, Jewish studies, communication a plus
Salary and benefits
Salary commensurate with experience and posting in Cambodia.
20 working days leave + 6 national holidays per year
International Health Insurance (up to USD 800 per year for evacuation/medical health insurance)
Round trip economy flight from home to Cambodia
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org