2 ripe bananas
100g dark vegan choc
100g coconut oil
95g coconut sugar
25g cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 C.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a small bowl set over a pan of just boiled water. Leave the melt.
- Place oats in the bowl of a food processor. Grind into a flour like texture, varying the texture according to your taste.
- Peel and mash the bananas.
- Add the melted chocolate, ground oats and the rest of the ingredients to the mashed bananas.
- Stir to combine.
- Place the brownie mix in a lined 18x28cm baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes
- Cut into squares and serve!
Keywords: vegan, FODMAP, oats, healthy brownie